SG Noah Dewell
- Cheap one year deal. He's currently having a pretty good year, as my starter (although only playing 26 minutes per game). He's putting up 11.4 ppg with a 59.4 TS%. Also not completely worthless on defense.
SG Daniel Falkowski
- Another expiring deal, who isn't a bad player. Putting up 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.5 steals, and 1.0 blocks per 36, with a TS% of 57.2.
SF Jason Bruder
- The ultimate instant offense guy, he's currently pouring in 18.1 points in only 28.6 minutes per game. He can also pass a little (2.4 apg), and generate some steals (1.6) and blocks (1.1) on the defensive end. Also an expiring deal worth $8,000,000, he has bird years as well.
SF Chris Herod
- My second round pick, this year, he's playing well in the D-League. Probably won't trade him, but he could be had in a minor deal.
PF Dallas Hunt
- Trash with legs, but he's got a 9.9 million expiring deal.
C Chris Graves
- An elite defensive rebounder with bird years, and still only 25-years-old, he rates as blue/blue in my game. He's pretty athletic for a big man, can pass a bit, and also generates some blocks, while being a solid post defender. All this, and he's only making <1.9 million, this year. Also willing to negotiate.
C Gilbert Clyne
- Could definitely help out a contender that needs a big man off the bench, Clyne also features an expiring deal of 2.4 million. He's a nice rebounder on both ends, who can stretch the floor as a shooter, brings some blocks, and is an okay (if unspectacular) rebounder.
In return, I'd be looking for either other expiring deals, with some young stuff attached, OR I could take on a big salary for next year, and depending on the quality of player, could put together a package. I'm flexible, and have many options. Feel free to reach out via PM, e-mail, or smoke signal.